1. Contact - Client requests an inspection
- Fill out and submit our online form for the fastest service or:
- Call or Text Russ at (802) 579-8808 (7:00am – 9:00pm)
- E-mail us at email@example.com
* We will request the same information that is included on the online form over the phone or email in order to provide the Client with accurate pricing and open schedule slots; therefore, it is most efficient to utilize the online form to ensure accuracy of information! WE DO NOT SHARE ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION.
2. Estimate - Inspector provides the Client a cost for services requested and dates with open inspection slots
3. Schedule - Client books an open inspection date & time
4. Contract - Inspector emails the Client an online Pre-Inspection Agreement
5. Agreement - Client reviews Pre-Inspection Agreement and signs electronically, or provides Inspector with a signed hard copy of the Pre-Inspection Agreement in advance of the inspection – PRE-INSPECTION AGREEMENTS MUST BE SIGNED PRIOR TO INSPECTION!
6. Payment - Client pays Inspector via cash or check at time of inspection
7. Inspection - Inspector performs inspection (Client & Realtor are welcome to be present at time of inspection, but attendance is not required) *While the client is always encouraged to attend the inspection if they desire, the inspectors perform their highest-quality inspections when they are able to focus on the inspection, vs discussing the findings as they are actively inspecting.
8. Summary - Inspector reviews high-level initial summary with Client on-site (if desired)
9. Write-Up - Inspector compiles the final report
10. Distribution - Inspector emails Client a link to retrieve their electronic report (If client approval is given, their realtor will also receive a link to the report)
- If client has not paid, access to their report will be locked until payment is received
11. Review - Client reviews report and consults with inspector if any questions remain