1. Contact - Client requests an inspection using the online form
Fill out and submit our online form for the fastest service or:
Call or Text Russ at (802) 579-8808 (7:00am – 7:00pm)
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* We will request the same information that is included on the online form over the phone or email in order to provide the Client with accurate pricing and open schedule slots; therefore, it is most efficient to utilize the online form to ensure accuracy of information! WE DO NOT SHARE ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION.
2. Inspection Agreement & Quote - Inspector emails the Client the Pre-Inspection Agreement and quote for services requested.
3. Contract - Client signs the Inspection Agreement electronically utilizing their unique HomeGauge login and password.
4. Schedule - Client books an open inspection date & time. (Signed Inspection Agreement required to book a time slot)
5. Payment - Client pays Inspector via cash or check at time of inspection, or pays online via credit card when report is routed.
6. Inspection - Inspector performs inspection (Client & Realtor are welcome to be present at time of inspection, but attendance is not required) *While the client is always encouraged to attend the inspection if they desire, the inspectors perform their highest-quality inspections when they are able to focus on the inspection, vs discussing the findings as they are actively inspecting.
7. Summary - Inspector reviews high-level initial summary with Client on-site (if desired)
8. Write-Up - Inspector compiles the final report
9. Distribution - Inspector emails Client a link to retrieve their electronic report (If client approval is given, their realtor will also receive a link to the report)
If client has not paid, access to their report will be locked until payment is received
10. Review - Client reviews report and consults with inspector if any questions remain